I am excited to share with you this pasta salad recipe that has easily made our list of go-to meals! A unique spin on the classic Caesar Salad dish that is transformed into a refreshing pasta salad. Juicy baked chicken, pasta, fresh Romaine lettuce and creamy Greek Yogurt Caesar dressing tossed with Parmesan cheese. Another great part of this dish is you can always add other vegetables you have on hand or might be craving to make it different each time. It has the right amount of flavors to satisfy a savory craving.
- 1 pound dry pasta (I used farfalle, but any shape will work)
- 1 pound cooked chicken breasts, diced or shredded into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small head of Romaine lettuce, roughly chopped (about 5-6 cups loosely packed)
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup croutons, homemade or store-bought
- 1 batch Greek Yogurt Caesar Dressing
- 1/3 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- (optional) 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
Directions[tw-button size=”medium” background=”” color=”green” target=”_blank” link=”http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/chicken-caesar-pasta-salad/”]View full directions at Gimme Some Oven[/tw-button] [tw-toggle title=”Why don’t we show the directions?”] At Pasta.com we respect the chefs, bloggers, and authors that create many of the amazing recipes you’ll find on Pasta.com. We’re here to help you discover new recipes, but the actual recipe lives where it was created and that’s where we send you to get preparation instructions. We realize it’s an extra click for you, but we’re pretty sure you’ll agree that the recipe instructions should stay with the creator.