This quick and easy recipe is great for lunches/dinners or for parties and barbecues. The fresh ingredients and colorful display make this pasta salad recipe a real crowd pleaser.
- 180 grams pasta (dry short-shape, half rigatoni, penne, bow ties, fusilli)
- 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 150 grams cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 150 grams fresh mozzarella (either small balls or cubed)
- 50 grams kalamata
- 1 tbsp pinenuts
- fresh basil (for garnish)
- 50 leaves fresh basil
- 3 tbsps grated parmesan cheese (freshly)
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 5 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
[tw-button size=”medium” background=”” color=”green” target=”_blank” link=”http://aseasyasapplepie.com/summer-pesto-pasta-salad/”]View full directions at As Easy As Apple Pie[/tw-button]
[tw-toggle title=”Why don’t we show the directions?”]
At Pasta.com we respect the chefs, bloggers, and authors that create many of the amazing recipes you’ll find on Pasta.com. We’re here to help you discover new recipes, but the actual recipe lives where it was created and that’s where we send you to get preparation instructions. We realize it’s an extra click for you, but we’re pretty sure you’ll agree that the recipe instructions should stay with the creator.