Bacon truffle fries are the best thing to happen to potatoes since sliced bread. This recipe is easy and delicious, with a wonderful melding of flavors. The salty richness of the bacon combined with the sweet flavor of truffles is a match made in culinary heaven. The crispy potato skin gives you an added crunch for fewer calories than frying it in oil. Give these French fry recipes a try today – get your grill on!
Bacon Truffle Fries Recipe
A delicious and easy Bacon Truffle Fries recipe, which pairs crispy French fries with a decadent truffle, bacon, and parmesan flavor.
- 2 lb Russet Potatoes, washed and cut into fries
- 4 strips Bacon
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil, extra virgin
- Truffle Oil , spray
- Parmigiano Reggiano, grated, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Parsley, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the French fries in a large bowl and season with extra virgin olive oil and salt. Mix well and combine.
- Spread the French fries onto baking sheets and spray them with truffle oil spray.
- Bake 25 minutes, flipping them halfway through.
- While waiting for the fries to bake, cook the bacon in a pan over medium heat until crispy.
- Remove bacon from heat and chop into very small pieces. Set aside.
- Remove the fries from the oven and sprinkle with Parmigiano Reggiano, and the bacon pieces.
- Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 946mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Best Truffle Mayo Brands post.