Is there a better way to start your day than having super tasty ricotta, banana, and caramel toast? It is packed with flavors, and trust us, no one will resist the sweetest banana and caramel combination. It is a delicious breakfast option for your kids and a super versatile recipe you can add many healthy ingredients to enhance the flavors and texture, like seeds and chopped nuts.
Breakfast Ricotta Toast with Bananas and Caramel Recipe
A luxurious Breakfast Ricotta Toast with Bananas and Caramel recipe which pairs bananas drizzled in caramel, with creamy ricotta on toast.
- 8 slices French bread
- 8 tablespoons Ricotta
- 4 Bananas, small, sliced
- 8 tablespoon Caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spray bread slices on both sides with extra virgin olive oil and place them on a baking sheet.
- Toast until lightly golden, 10 to 12 minutes (turning halfway through).
- Remove from the oven and let the slices cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread ricotta over bread slices.
- Top with sliced banana and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can replace caramel sauce with honey or maple syrup.
- For more flavor, add other fresh seasonal fruits.
Calories: 628kcal | Carbohydrates: 126g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 823mg | Potassium: 651mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 146mg | Iron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Peach Ricotta Bruschetta Recipe post.