Mozzarella balls, sea shell pasta, and tomatoes, come together to create a delicious Caprese pasta salad. Not only is it easy to make, but it’s simple and delicious flavors make it a great dish for year-round.
- 6 ozs pasta (dry Mini Shells, around 4 cups cooked)
- 2 cups tomatoes (Teeny Tiny)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 8 ozs fresca (Mozzarella)
- 1/2 cup green onions (diced)
- 1 handful chopped cilantro fresh
- Garlic salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
For directions click here
At Pasta.com we respect the chefs, bloggers, and authors that create many of the amazing recipes you’ll find on Pasta.com. We’re here to help you discover new recipes, but the actual recipe lives where it was created and that’s where we send you to get preparation instructions. We realize it’s an extra click for you, but we’re pretty sure you’ll agree that the recipe instructions should stay with the creator.