A homemade ravioli filled with delicate lobster makes this a meal perfectly suited for a special occasion. Making your own pasta is worth all the extra effort. The ricotta inside this classic lobster ravioli creates a smooth texture, and it is lightly flavored with fresh garlic and lemon. You’ve got to try this decadent classic lobster ravioli if you’re in the mood for a seafood pasta dish.
Classic Lobster Ravioli Recipe
A luxurious Classic Lobster Ravioli recipe that pairs fresh pasta sheets with a decadent lobster filling.
- 8 oz Pasta Sheets
- 1 cup Lobster Meat, cooked and chopped
- ½ cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- ½ tsp Salt
- 4 sprigs Fresh Parsley
- 1 tbsp Butter, unsalted
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- ½ cup White Wine
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Add the lobster meat, ricotta, garlic, lemon zest and salt in a mixing bowl, stir to combine.
- Lay the pasta sheets onto a clean work surface then add one tablespoon of the lobster filling, leaving a one-inch gap in between each filling.
- Brush the pasta dough with water then lay another pasta sheet on top.
- Press around the filling to seal them, making sure there are no air pockets.
- Use a ravioli stamp to cut out each lobster ravioli.
- Place the lobster ravioli onto a baking tray and prepare the sauce.
- Place a sauté pan on medium heat and add the butter.
- Once the butter has melted, stir in the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Next, pour in the white wine, bring it to a boil and cook for two minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, tomato paste, and grated parmesan, and mix to form a thick sauce.
- Fill a saucepan with hot water and place on high heat, bring the water to a boil, then season generously with salt.
- Place the lobster raviolis into the water and cook for four minutes.
- Once cooked, strain the lobster ravioli and divide them between four plates, topped with the warm sauce.
- Garnish the lobster ravioli with a sprig of parsley and serve with sliced baguettes.
- Use pre-cooked lobster to prepare the lobster ravioli filling.
- You can use fresh pre-made pasta sheets or make your own pasta dough.
Calories: 522kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 204mg | Sodium: 736mg | Potassium: 394mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1241IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 249mg | Iron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Seafood Mac and Cheese Recipe post.