Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken Madeira combines juicy pan-seared chicken breast with a flavorful Madeira wine sauce and sautéed mushrooms. It is often served over a bed of garlic mashed potatoes. If you want a decadent meal for dinner tonight, look no further than this recipe.
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken Madeira Recipe
A luxurious Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken Madeira recipe which pairs chicken breasts and sauteed mushrooms with a decadent Madeira sauce.
- 2 Chicken Breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 pound Asparagus, blanched
- 3 tablespoons Butter, unsalted and divided
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil, divided
- 1 Yellow Onion, finely diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, large, minced
- 2 cups Button Mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 ½ cups Chicken Stock
- 1 ½ cups Madeira Wine
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh Parsley, to garnish
- Heat a heavy-bottomed, oven-safe pan over medium heat.
- Put two tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan and let it melt.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes until they’re soft.
- Add diced onions and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add minced garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper to the pan. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the pan and clean it with a wet paper towel.
- Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise and pound them until about 1/4 inch thick.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn on the stove and heat the same pan you used before. Add the remaining butter and oil.
- Put the chicken in the pan and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
- Take the chicken out of the pan and put it on the same plate as the mushrooms.
- Next, pour 1 1/2 cups of Madeira into the same pan and let it boil until it’s reduced by half. Scrape the bottom of the pan to mix in any leftover bits.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of chicken stock and let it boil until only 2/3 cup of liquid is left.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add 1/2 cup of cream. Let it simmer until the sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the chicken back in the pan make sure it is covered in the sauce.
- Put mushrooms and asparagus on top of the chicken and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Put the pan in a preheated oven (375 degrees Fahrenheit) and let the cheese melt.
- Take the pan out of the oven and sprinkle fresh parsley on top.
- Serve with the cooked asparagus and enjoy.
- You can replace Madeira with Port, sherry, or marsala wine if you prefer.
- Include whichever type of mushroom want to make this recipe.
Calories: 2142kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 152g | Fat: 115g | Saturated Fat: 51g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 45g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 528mg | Sodium: 1863mg | Potassium: 4277mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 6159IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 913mg | Iron: 15mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Pasta e Piselli post.