This Copycat Olive Garden Shrimp Alfredo recipe is a delectable pasta recipe you can prepare for any occasion. Alfredo sauce is a rich and creamy sauce that pairs perfectly with any type of pasta, meat, or fish. Shrimp has a delicate flavor, so be careful not to add too much alfredo sauce when serving this dish.
Copycat Olive Garden Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
A luxurious Copycat Olive Garden Shrimp Alfredo recipe that pairs fettuccine with a decadent alfredo sauce.
- 12 oz Shrimp, medium-sized, peeled and deveined
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 12 oz Fettuccine
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 4 oz Butter , + 1 tablespoon
- 3/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese, grated
- Cook the fettuccine as indicated on the package instructions.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Melt one tablespoon of butter over medium-low heat in a skillet. Add the shrimp and sauté them for one minute. Season with garlic powder and toss.
- Continue cooking the shrimp for 2 more minutes, flipping frequently to ensure an even cook.
- In a separate saucepan, combine 2 oz of butter and heavy cream. Cook over medium heat until it starts to bubble (don’t let it reach a rolling boil). Add in grated Parmigiano and whisk vigorously.
- In a large serving bowl, combine pasta, alfredo sauce, and cooked shrimp.
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can add garlic powder directly to the alfredo sauce for added flavor.
- Garnish the dish with chopped fresh parsley.
Calories: 824kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 32g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 222mg | Sodium: 380mg | Potassium: 381mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1995IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 363mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Shrimp Alfredo Bake Recipe post.