Creamy, cheesy, chicken spaghetti bake. This flavorful dish will make your tastebuds go nuts the moment you start preparing it in your own kitchen. Let’s face it, who doesn’t love a pasta dish filled with cheese? This recipe is very straightforward, even someone with very little experience in the kitchen can pull this off like a pro.
Creamy, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Bake Recipe
A luxurious Creamy, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Bake recipe that pairs creamy, cheesy chicken with a decadent spaghetti bake.
- 5 cups Spaghetti, cooked
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, + ½ cup, dry, shredded
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 20 oz Chicken Soup, cream
- 2 cups Chicken, cooked, diced
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ cup Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook spaghetti in salted boiling water.
- Drain the pasta 3 minutes before the time indicated on the package instructions and return it to the pot.
- Add diced chicken, 1 cup of dry mozzarella, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and Italian seasoning. Stir well to combine.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased baking dish and sprinkle it with grated Parmigiano cheese and ½ cup dry mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 4 to 5 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can replace dry mozzarella with cheddar cheese.
- For more flavor add one tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley and basil leaves into the mixture.
Calories: 1530kcal | Carbohydrates: 235g | Protein: 59g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 1454mg | Potassium: 910mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 962IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 458mg | Iron: 6mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Best Spaghetti Pasta Bake recipes.