Fig ricotta toast is a super tasty toast you can serve for breakfast as a healthy snack or an appetizer. There are several healthy ingredients you can add to enrich the flavors and texture of the toast, as indicated in additional tips. We prepared it with rye bread, but you can use other types of bread like sprouted whole grain, flaxseed, or oat bread.
Fig Ricotta Toast Recipe
A luxurious fig ricotta toast recipe that pairs fig and creamy ricotta onto toast.
- 4 Figs, fresh, thinly sliced
- 8 Rye Bread, sliced, toasted
- 8 tablespoons Ricotta Cheese
- Thyme, to taste
- Spread ricotta on each slice of toast.
- Top with sliced figs and garnish with fresh thyme.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
- For more flavor, drizzle with honey or maple syrup.
- You can also add some chopped almonds or walnuts.
Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 151mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 205IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Veggie Ricotta Toast posts.