Being gluten-free doesn’t mean you can’t have amazing pasta dishes. This simple yet delicious tuna pasta salad recipe will please all pasta eaters (gluten-free or not).
- 8-10 oz Penne or your favorite pasta (Corn or Brown Rice pasta for a gluten-free option)
- 1 can Tuna in Olive Oil
- A handful of fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 8-10 Grape Tomatoes (1/3 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes are great, too!)
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper (or favorite herb or seasoning blend)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (to taste)
For Directions, click here
At Pasta.com we respect the chefs, bloggers, and authors that create many of the amazing recipes you’ll find on Pasta.com. We’re here to help you discover new recipes, but the actual recipe lives where it was created and that’s where we send you to get preparation instructions. We realize it’s an extra click for you, but we’re pretty sure you’ll agree that the recipe instructions should stay with the creator.