Lemon sauce for mushroom ravioli features savory, tangy flavors. This decadent vegetarian-friendly sauce is simple to make and requires less than ten ingredients. Look no further for an easy lemon sauce you can pair with mushroom ravioli or any other pasta dish of your choosing!
Lemon Sauce for Mushroom Ravioli Recipe
A luxurious Lemon Sauce for Mushroom Ravioli recipe which pairs a fresh lemon sauce with a decadent mushroom ravioli.
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 ½ tbsp Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1 ½ tbsp White Wine
- 2 tsp Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Make the lemon sauce by heating butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the onions and sauté until translucent (about a minute or two).
- Toss in the garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Remove the pan from the heat and deglaze it with white wine.
- Add lemon juice and lemon zest to the pan and whisk until it starts to thicken to your liking.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with cooked mushroom ravioli, or any other pasta of your choosing.
- If you don’t have time to make the mushroom ravioli by hand, use frozen ones and cook them according to the package directions.
- Add a touch of heavy cream if you want to make the sauce creamier.
Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 101mg | Fiber: 0.4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 52IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 0.2mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Baked Mushroom Ravioli Recipe post.