Tiramisu is among the most widely loved desserts originating from Italy. It is traditionally made with custard, ladyfinger cookies, mascarpone cheese, and cocoa. Our Nutella Tiramisu in a Cup recipe is a modern interpretation of this decadent Italian dessert. It is very easy to follow and features a delicate balance of flavors that is simply delightful.
Nutella Tiramisu in a Cup Recipe
A luxurious Nutella Tiramisu in a Cup recipe which pairs layers of Nutella with a decadent mascarpone cream.
For the Tiramisu
- ½ cup mascarpone
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup Brewed Coffee, divided
- ½ cup Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- 1 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
For the topping
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder, sifted
- Brew a small batch of instant coffee. Add Nutella and mix well.
- Add mascarpone cheese to a medium bowl. Mix it until it is creamy and lump-free.
- Add Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar to the mascarpone cheese and mix well until everything is well combined.
- Spoon about one tablespoon of the mascarpone cheese mixture to the bottom of a parfait jar.
- Spoon a tablespoon of the coffee and Nutella mixture on top of the mascarpone cheese mixture.
- Repeat the steps by layering the cheese mixture, then coffee and Nutella until the jar is full.
- Leave 2 inches of space at the top for the last layer (the mascarpone mixture).
- Garnish with cocoa powder.
- Cover each jar with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours until it is chilled.
- You can replace powdered sugar with light brown sugar or maple syrup for added sweetness.
- Top this tiramisu with whipped cream if you like.
- Sprinkle in some chopped nuts for added texture.
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Trans Fat: 0.003g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 234mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 396IU | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Costco Tiramisu Cups post.