Tiramisu is a classic dessert that is rich, decadent, and utterly satisfying. To make it extra rich and luxurious, we came up with a Nutella version of tiramisu. We love how simple and easy it is to make this, and we hope you enjoy our delicious new spin on a traditional Italian dessert.
Nutella Tiramisu Recipe
A luxurious Nutella Tiramisu recipe that pairs coffee-soaked ladyfingers with decadent layers of Nutella and mascarpone.
- 1 ½ cups Nutella
- 25 to 28 Savoiardi Lady Fingers
- 1 cup Mascarpone
- 1 cup Double Cream
- 1 cup Strong Black Coffee, warm
- 3 + 1 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Coffee Liqueur, optional
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Cocoa Powder, for dusting
- Mint Leaves, for garnish
- Start by making the mascarpone cream. In a mixing bowl, whisk double cream with three tablespoons of powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks are formed.
- Gently fold in the mascarpone and coffee liqueur (if using any) to the cream until well combined, then cover and refrigerate.
- In a separate bowl, mix Nutella with some milk and set aside.
- Mix warm coffee with the remaining tablespoon of powdered sugar in a small deep bowl.
- Start assembling the tiramisu in a square pan.
- Dip the ladyfingers in the warm coffee mixture and set it in the glass dish to form your base layer.
- Evenly spread 1/3 of the Nutella mixture.
- Now spread out 1/3 of the mascarpone mixture over the Nutella mixture.
- Repeat the previous three steps.
- By the end, you should have three layers of each tiramisu component.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for at least four hours, or overnight.
- Dust the top of your Nutella tiramisu with cocoa powder.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.
- Quickly dip the ladyfingers in the warm coffee mixture to prevent them from getting too soggy.
- Use Dutch-processed cocoa powder if at all possible.
- You can also garnish the tiramisu with a dollop of Nutella or chocolate shavings.
Calories: 688kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 32g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 138mg | Sodium: 100mg | Potassium: 317mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 1030IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 141mg | Iron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Limoncello Tiramisu post.