A gourmet collection of pasta and sauces, packed with a stainless steel colander. Send this special gift to good friends who love all things Italian.
- Sicilian Cherry Tomato Pasta Sauce: Imported from Italy, where it is made from fresh Italian cherry tomatoes. Each batch is hand-crushed, then seasoned and simmered slowly to blend the flavors. It is uniquely packaged in a bottle that looks very similar to a beer bottle. (11.2 oz)
- Vino de Milo Pasta Sauce: Premium quality pasta sauce made right here in Ohio. (16 oz)
- Genovese Pesto: A traditional recipe from the birthplace of pesto, carefully balanced with garlic. (6.3 oz)
- Parmigiano Reggiano: The world famous, authentic, delicious, full-flavored Italian hard cheese for eating or grating. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Romano by Zerto: A tangy grating cheese made from sheep’s milk. (7.5 oz)
- Chili Pepper Pecorino: Aged for over three months, this cheese has a firm texture that makes it good for shaving or grating. People who like spicy cheeses like Pepper Jack might find our Chili Pepper Pecorino to be a sophisticated alternative. (7.5 oz)
- Valdezarza Extra Virgin Olive Oil: A glorious extra virgin olive oil with an extremely low maximum acidity of just 0.2%. An excellent EVOO that can be used in the pasta pot during preparation, as an ingredient in a homemade sauce or as a drizzle on the plate. (500 ml)
- Trofie Pasta: Made in Liguria, Italy, now you can finally experience the taste of the authentic pasta that has historically been paired with pesto. (1 lb)
- Coppi Italian Pasta: Distinguishing themselves from other pasta makers, Coppi gives the pasta 70-80 hours of drying time at room temperature. This permits them to not to alter the flavor, texture, or aroma of the pristine dough. (17.6 oz)
- Organic Biodynamic Pasta by l’Origine: Imported from Italy, this delicious pasta is 100% organic and biodynamic. (17.6 oz)
- 8 Quart Colander: Unlike cheap colanders you’d find at discount stores, this durable product is made from high-strength stainless steel.
Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in the colander, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
Weight: 11 pounds