Ricotta toasts are perfect for starting your mornings, especially if prepared with healthy and nutritious ingredients like ricotta and avocado. Rye avocado and ricotta toast is a simple recipe you can prepare in 20 minutes and make a super tasty family breakfast. Always try to choose healthy types of bread, as they are usually low in calories, packed with nutrients, and improve satiety.
Rye Avocado Toast with Ricotta Cheese Recipe
A luxurious Rye Avocado Toast with Ricotta Cheese recipe which pairs creamy ricotta on an avocado toast.
- 8 slices Rye bread
- Olive oil, extra virgin, to taste
- 2 Avocados, thinly sliced
- 8 tablespoons Ricotta
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spray bread slices on both sides with extra virgin olive oil and place them on a baking sheet.
- Toast until lightly golden, 10 to 12 minutes (turning halfway through).
- Remove from the oven and let the slices cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread ricotta over bread slices.
- Top with sliced avocado.
- Sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Garnish with parsley or basil leaves.
- To enrich the flavors, you can add chopped cherry tomatoes or smoked salmon.
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 418mg | Potassium: 625mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Breakfast Ricotta Toast with Bananas and Caramel post.