Look no further for a hassle-free recipe that can take your regular old spaghetti night to the next level. It doesn’t get much easier than this; all you need is 12 ingredients to make a delicious spaghetti sauce. This spaghetti sauce is sure to please anyone’s tastebuds, so be sure to keep this recipe handy.
Spaghetti Sauce Recipe with Tomato Paste
A luxurious Spaghetti Sauce Recipe with Tomato Paste that pairs ground beef with a decadent seasoned tomato sauce.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 White Onion, small and diced
- 14 oz Can Tomato Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- ¼ cup Beef Broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil, extra virgin
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Warm a saucepan over medium heat and add extra virgin olive oil.
- Dice your onion and sauté it in the pan until caramelized.
- Add your ground beef to the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Use a wooden spoon to break up the meat and let it cook until no longer pink.
- Pour in the rest of the ingredients and bring the spaghetti sauce to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, and let your sauce simmer on the stove for about an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Cook your pasta of choice to al dente, and toss it with the sauce using a pair of tongs.
- Feel free to add chopped celery, carrots, or zucchini to the sauce for added texture.
- You can cook the ground beef ahead of time and let your spaghetti sauce warm through on low in a crockpot instead of leaving a pan on the stove.
Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 674mg | Potassium: 719mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 498IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Spaghetti Sauce Recipe with Diced Tomatoes post.