When you want to make something authentic and super delicious for your family, you can’t go wrong with this sauce recipe. It may seem very similar to bolognese sauce at first, but some of the ingredients make this spaghetti sauce unique and distinct. You can serve this with any type of pasta, such as spaghetti, fettuccine, or linguine. Garnish with some fresh parsley and sprinkle some grated Parmigiano, and voila – dinner is served!
Spaghetti Sauce Recipe with Tomato Sauce
A luxurious Spaghetti Sauce Recipe with Tomato Sauce which pairs beef in with a decadent tomato sauce.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Onion, white, chopped
- 14 oz Tomato Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sugar, granulated
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil, extra virgin
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chopped onion and cook until lightly golden.
- Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook and separate the meat with a wooden spoon. Cook until browned.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, and let it simmer for one hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Serve with spaghetti or other types of pasta. Remember to cook it al dente.
- For more flavor, you can add a pinch of oregano and nutmeg.
Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 862mg | Potassium: 744mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 438IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Best Spaghetti Pasta Bake recipes post.