Sun-dried tomato and ricotta toast is a perfect combination of sun-dried tomatoes’ sweet-tart flavor and creamy mild ricotta flavor. It is an excellent choice for a healthy start to your day or as an appetizer for special occasions. This veggie-friendly recipe is super tasty and quick to prepare, yet relatively low in calories.
Sun-Dried Tomato Ricotta Toast Recipe
A luxurious Sun-Dried Tomato Ricotta Toast recipe that pairs sun-dried tomatoes with creamy ricotta onto toast.
- 8 slices French Bread
- Olive Oil, extra virgin, to taste
- 8 tablespoons Ricotta
- 8 tablespoons Tomatoes in oil, sun-dried
- Parsley, freshly chopped, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spray bread slices on both sides with extra virgin olive oil and place them on a baking sheet.
- Toast until lightly golden, 10 to 12 minutes (turning halfway through).
- Remove from the oven and let the slices cool for 5 minutes.
- Season ricotta with salt and pepper, and spread it over bread slices.
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can also garnish the ricotta toast with a few drops of balsamic glaze and broccoli sprouts.
Calories: 485kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 761mg | Potassium: 658mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 514IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 6mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Raspberry & Ricotta Stuffed French Toast post.