Tiramisu mousse is a lighter version of the classic tiramisu recipe, as it has a fluffier texture with airy consistency and there are no ladyfingers needed. We bring you a simple version without the eggs, but no less rich in flavor. It can be a recipe to prepare with your children, as it can be a super fancy dessert to prepare when having a special occasion dinner with your family and friends.
Tiramisu Mousse (Without Ladyfingers)
A luxurious Tiramisu Mousse recipe that pairs coffee with decadent mascarpone cream.
- 1/4 cup Coffee
- 8 oz Mascarpone
- 4 tablespoons Sugar, granulated
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cocoa Powder, to taste
- Coffee Beans, optional
- Combine the mascarpone and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk until the mascarpone looks fluffy.
- Add whipping cream and vanilla extract. Whisk again until it forms stiff peaks.
- Take 1/4 cup of the cream and add the coffee to it. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Line the bottom of the glass with a layer of coffee cream (can add some coffee beans as well).
- Fill the rest of the glass with plain cream.
- Dust with cocoa powder to garnish.
- Serve and enjoy.
- If you intend to serve it in high glasses, you can alternate the layers.
- To add more flavor, you can sprinkle the cocoa powder in between layers of cream.
Calories: 510kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 30g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 138mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 54mg | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1668IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Tiramisu Torte Recipes post.