Everyone loves French fries. They are the perfect food to eat when you’re hungry and don’t want to spend much time making a meal. However, sometimes plain old French fries can get boring. With this easy truffle fries recipe, you can make your ordinary fries into something extraordinary! Everyone will think that you spent hours in the kitchen cooking these up for them!
Truffle Fries with Parmesan Recipe
A delicious and easy Truffle Fries with Parmesan recipe, which pairs crispy French fries with a decadent truffle and parmesan flavor.
- 2 lb Russet Potatoes, washed and cut into fries
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil, extra virgin
- Truffle Oil , spray
- Parmigiano Reggiano, grated, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Parsley, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the fries into a large mixing bowl and season with extra virgin olive oil and salt. Mix well to combine.
- Spread the fries onto baking sheets and spray them with truffle oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes, flipping them halfway through.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmigiano Reggiano, and (optional) parsley.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Try it with different dipping sauces. We love dipping these in spicy truffle mayo!
- For more flavor, serve with Mediterranean sauce. Mix 4 minced garlic cloves and one tablespoon chopped parsley in a small bowl. Cover with extra virgin olive oil. Let it stand overnight. Spoon over truffle fries.
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 946mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Best Truffle Mayo Brands post.