Ready for a Weight Watchers friendly spaghetti bake recipe? This recipe is packed with flavors and different textures, while still keeping your Weight Watchers points in mind. It is a combination of tasty spaghetti with a ground beef sauce that resembles ragu alla Bolognese, but with a more robust flavor. While we have a decadent cream cheese in this, we are able to keep the points lower by using reduced fat cheeses. We also topped it with a thick layer of reduced-fat Parmigiano Reggiano, which enriches the whole recipe with its crunchy texture.
Weight Watchers Spaghetti Bake Recipes
A luxurious Weight Watchers spaghetti bake recipe which pairs Bolognese with a decadent cream cheese sauce. You won't believe how many WW points…
- 11 oz. low-carb spaghetti
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika powder
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, reduced-fat, grated
- 1 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 cups fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add ground meat and cook it until browned.
- Add seasoning and stir well to combine.
- Stir in tomato paste, Worchershaire sauce, and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and cook for 45 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti as indicated on the package instructions. Drain them 2 minutes before the time indicated on the package.
- Combine spaghetti with ¼ of the meat sauce.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, ricotta, and ½ cup mozzarella cheese. Stir well to combine.
- Spread half of the sauce onto the bottom of a greased baking pan.
- Cover the sauce with half of the spaghetti.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over spaghetti.
- Cover with the remaining spaghetti.
- Top them with the other half of the meat sauce.
- Sprinkle with ½ cup of grated mozzarella and 1 cup of Parmigiano cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Use a 13×9-inch baking dish.
- For more flavor, replace tomato paste with chili paste.
Calories: 790kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 76g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 141mg | Sodium: 2305mg | Potassium: 1297mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 754IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 708mg | Iron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, we think you’ll like our Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes post.