Veggie Ricotta Toast Recipe
A luxurious veggie ricotta toast recipe that pairs tomatoes and green peppers with a decadent ricotta toast.
- 8 Whole-grain bread, sliced
- 8 tablespoons ricotta
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 green pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- A handful arugula salad
- A handful beetroot leaves, baby leaves
- olive oil, extra virgin, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Sesame seeds, to taste
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Spray bread slices on both sides with extra virgin olive oil and place them on a baking sheet.
Toast until lightly golden, 10 to 12 minutes (turning halfway through).
Remove from the oven and let the slices cool for 5 minutes.
Spread ricotta over bread slices.
Top with arugula, baby beetroot leaves, cherry tomatoes, and green pepper slices.
Sprinkle with salt and sesame seeds.
Serve and enjoy.
- To add more flavor, you can combine ricotta cheese with paprika powder and a pinch of nutmeg.
Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 39mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 327IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 1mg