Française chicken spaghetti is a very simple recipe to prepare, even if you have little to no experience in the kitchen. The combination of chicken, butter, lemon, and wine creates a mouthwatering blend of flavors that all can enjoy. Serve this with a glass of dry white wine and enjoy!
Française Chicken Spaghetti
A luxurious Française Chicken Spaghetti recipe that pairs spaghetti with a decadent breaded Française chicken.
- 10 ounces Spaghetti Pasta
- 2 pounds Chicken Breasts, sliced
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tablespoons Parmigiano Cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 cup White Wine, dry
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil, extra virgin
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Coat chicken breasts with flour mixed with grated Parmigiano cheese, salt, and pepper. Then dip them into beaten eggs and fry until cooked through.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook chicken breasts approx. 4 minutes per side. Set them aside.
- Place the same skillet over medium heat, add the wine and lemon juice.
- When it begins to simmer, reduce the heat to medium-low and add the remaining two tablespoons of butter to the skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for two more minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Serve chicken breasts over the pasta and drizzle with the sauce.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can cook chicken breasts in butter mixed with extra virgin olive oil for more flavor and a better texture.
- Also, add some chopped capers to the sauce to enhance the flavors.
Calories: 489kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 153mg | Sodium: 233mg | Potassium: 752mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 146IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Best Spaghetti Pasta Bake recipes post.