Tuna pasta salad is such a classic, so we decided to change things up a bit by using truffle mayo instead of plain mayo. The shallots and lemon juice add a nice flavor profile without overpowering the delicate truffle. Feel free to make this recipe in advance because it tastes even better once it’s fully refrigerated. Enjoy!
Truffle Tuna Pasta Salad (Made with Truffle Mayo)
A luxurious Truffle Tuna Pasta Salad recipe which pairs flaky tuna with a decadent truffle mayo cream sauce.
- 10 ounces Rotini Pasta, (or any short pasta that you like)
- 1 cup truffle mayo
- 3 (5-oz) cans Tuna, well-drained
- 1 cup Peas, thawed from frozen
- 1 Shallot, diced
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta as indicated on the package instructions.
- While waiting on the pasta, drain the can of tuna and pour tuna into a mixing bowl. Add in the truffle mayo, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and rinse with cool water until no longer warm.
- Pour cooled pasta into the tuna mixture bowl, along with the shallots and peas. Mix until thoroughly combined. Add more salt and pepper as needed.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add bacon or pancetta to make this dish even more decadent.
Calories: 899kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 65g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 925mg | Potassium: 322mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 752IU | Calcium: 544mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Truffle Mac & Cheese Recipe post.