Zabaglione with strawberries is another mouth-watering Italian dessert. The best thing about this recipe other than the fact that it’s super delicious is that you probably always have all the ingredients already at home. And the best part of all… you can prepare it in less than half an hour!
Zabaglione with Strawberries Recipe
A luxurious Zabaglione recipe that pairs a decadent zabaglione cream with fresh and ripe strawberries.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine sliced strawberries and sugar. Cover and set aside.
- In a heat-safe bowl, combine egg yolks, sugar, and marsala wine.
- Fill a shallow pot halfway with water and bring the water to a simmer. Reduce the heat and set the heat-safe bowl with yolk mixture, cover the pot so that its sides are resting on the top half of the pot. (You can also use a double boiler pot if you have one.)
- Whisk until the mixture triples in volume and froths up.
- Divide the mixture between serving glasses and top with strawberry mixture.
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can substitute Marsala wine with other types of sweet wine.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 293mg | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 85mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 392IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Crostata di Frutta Recipe post.