Truff’s Black Truffle Pomodoro Pasta Sauce does all of the heavy lifting for this recipe’s flavorful ragu sauce. Truff Pasta Sauce’s website states that this sauce is ‘the perfect blend of ripe tomatoes, delicate herbs, black winter truffle, and red chili peppers’ – and we are here for it!
If you are searching for delicious comfort food that’s easy and quick to prepare, then these Truff Pasta Sauces are the way to go. With just a few ingredients and relatively short cooking time, a mouth-watering umami sauce will be ready faster than you can say “I made this sauce from scratch!” – and people would believe you too! 😉
Their Black Truffle Pomodoro Sauce pairs so well with ground meat, making it a perfect cascade of flavors for a ragu. Unleash your imagination and use this sauce to prepare tasty recipes like baked pastas or lasagnas.
Black Truffle Ragu Recipe with Truff’s Black Truffle Pomodoro Sauce
- 10 oz. fettuccine
- 6 oz. ground beef
- 6 oz. ground pork
- 2 oz bacon chopped into small pieces
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 jar Truff's Black Truffle Pomodoro Sauce
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- White pepper to taste
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until lightly golden.
- Add bacon and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in ground beef and pork. Season with salt and white pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Blend with wine and cook until it evaporates.
- Simmer on medium-low heat for an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta and drain 1 minute before the time indicated on the package instructions.
- Add Black Truffle Pomodoro Sauce, ½ cup of pasta cooking water, and stir well to combine. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in fettuccine and divide into plates.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Truff Pasta Sauce can be purchased here.
- You can replace dry white wine with red wine.
- Sprinkle some grated Parmigiano Reggiano before serving
If you like this post, we think you’ll like our Black Truffle Ravioli Recipe post.