Meatballs in garlic parmesan sauce are a perfect match for all garlic lovers. It is a dish full of flavors, as meatballs are prepared with super tasty ingredients, and be sure everyone will love them. Be careful when adding garlic, as maybe it can be too much if you are not used to using many garlic cloves while cooking. Serve this super tasty dish with mashed potatoes or your favorite bowl of vegetables.
Chicken Meatballs In Garlic Parmesan Sauce Recipe
A delicious and easy Chicken Meatballs in Garlic Parmesan Sauce recipe, which pairs juicy chicken meatballs with a decadent garlic parmesan sauce.
- 2 lb Ground Chicken
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 7 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 cup Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Eggs
- 1 slice Bread, large, soaked in milk and squeezed
- 1 tablespoon Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 cup Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese, grated
- 1 ½ tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tablespoon Corn Starch
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add ground chicken, bread, chopped onion, 4 minced garlic cloves, fresh parsley, ½ cup Parmigiano cheese, and 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well to combine.
- Use wet hands to form small meatballs.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in an oven-proof pan and brown meatballs on all sides.
- In a bowl, combine chicken broth, button mushrooms, whipping cream, corn starch, ½ cup grated Parmigiano, ½ tablespoon of Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and 3 minced garlic cloves. Mix well to combine.
- Cover the meatballs with the sauce and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.
- Serve with pasta, gnocchi, or grilled polenta.
Calories: 718kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 55g | Fat: 50g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 17g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 375mg | Sodium: 846mg | Potassium: 1508mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1307IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 422mg | Iron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Meatball Without Breadcrumbs post.