Chicken and ricotta toast is a simple and quick snack or lunch idea to prepare. We prepared it with simple white bread, but you can choose a healthier option like rye or whole-grain bread.
Ricotta toasts are delicious and perfect for any occasion. It is a versatile recipe you can prepare in a sweet and savory version and add a wide variety of ingredients.
Chicken & Ricotta Bruschetta Recipe
A luxurious Chicken & Ricotta Bruschetta recipe that pairs roasted chicken with creamy ricotta on toast.
- 8 slices White Bread
- Olive Oil, extra virgin, to taste
- 8 tablespoons Ricotta
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 7 oz Roasted Chicken, thinly sliced
- 8 Green Olives, pitted and sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spray bread slices on both sides with extra virgin olive oil and place them on a baking sheet.
- Toast until lightly golden, 10 to 12 minutes (turning halfway through).
- Remove from the oven and let the slices cool for 5 minutes.
- Season ricotta with salt and pepper, and spread it over bread slices.
- Top with sliced roasted chicken and green olives.
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can enrich the toast with arugula salad, baby beet, or lamb’s lettuce leaves.
- A few drops of balsamic glaze will pair perfectly with other flavors of the toast.
Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 432mg | Potassium: 206mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 186IU | Calcium: 202mg | Iron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Rye Avocado Toast with Ricotta Cheese Recipe post.