This copycat Olive Garden chicken gnocchi soup recipe is decadent, creamy, and simply heartwarming. We love how all the flavors build on each other, creating a deliciously rich and meaty soup. Be sure to save this recipe the next time you need to have a throw-together weeknight meal.
Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup Recipe
A luxurious Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe that pairs cooked chicken and potato gnocchi pasta with a decadent creamy broth.
- 16 ounces Gnocchi
- 8 ounces Rotisserie Chicken , diced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil, extra virgin
- 1 Celery Stalk, finely chopped
- 2 Carrots, shredded
- ½ White Onion, diced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced or grated
- 1 cup Baby Spinach, stems removed, roughly chopped
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 ½ cups Half and Half
- 1 ½ tsp Oregano
- 1 ½ tsp Thyme
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Place a large pot over medium heat and sauté the celery, carrots, onions, and garlic.
- Add in everything except the gnocchi, spinach, and half and half.
- Bring the soup to a boil.
- Turn it down to medium-low heat, then add the spinach. Slowly stir in the half and half.
- Let the soup heat through, then add the gnocchi and put the lid on for the last five minutes of your cooking time.
- Serve your Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup with a side of breadsticks and a salad for a full-course meal.
- You can use frozen spinach if you like, just thaw half a cup of it and wring it out before adding it to the soup.
Calories: 509kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 1537mg | Potassium: 347mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 6178IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Italian Sausage Gnocchi Soup recipe.