This copycat version of Olive Garden’s salad dressing is a simple yet creamy dressing you can use for various salads, crockpot recipes, or fish entrees. Feel free to add your own personal touch to this Italian dressing by experimenting with other herbs and spices.
Copycat Olive Garden Creamy Italian Dressing Recipe
A luxurious Copycat Olive Garden Creamy Italian Dressing recipe which pairs Italian seasonings with a decadent creamy vinaigrette.
- 1/2 packet Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 cup Olive Oil, extra virgin
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup White Vinegar
- ¼ cup Water
- ½ teaspoon Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Oregano, Dried, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer the dressing into a jar and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can substitute white vinegar with apple cider vinegar for a stronger vinegar flavor.
- This homemade dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three weeks.
- You can use an immersion blender, manual whisk, or dressing shaker to mix your Copycat Olive Garden Creamy Italain Dressing.
Calories: 1015kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 113g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g | Monounsaturated Fat: 80g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 6mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Viral TikTok Pink Sauce post.