This unique crostini recipe calls for grapes and feta cheese. It is a light and refreshing appetizer that is perfect to serve at any large gathering. You may be pleasantly surprised at how well these ingredients pair together, so don’t be afraid to try this crostini recipe.
Grape and Feta Crostini Recipe
A luxurious Grape and Feta Crostini recipe which pairs baguette toast with a decadent grape and feta cheese topping.
- 1 loaf Baguette, sliced
- 1 pound Green Grapes
- 6 ounces Feta Cheese
- 6 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- ⅛ cup Coconut, shredded
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Parsley, (optional garnish)
- Slice the baguette bread and set them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Meanwhile, quarter the grapes and mix them with the honey.
- Place the tray into the oven and toast for 5 minutes per side.
- Set the toast aside to cool.
- Combine the softened cream cheese and feta in a bowl.
- Spread some of the cheese on each slice of toast.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of the grapes on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
- Consider adding a couple of tablespoons of pear jam to the grape and honey mixture to further enhance the grape and feta crostini.
Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 336mg | Potassium: 130mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 275IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Fig Ricotta Toast post.