The viral TikTok pizza toast recipe shared by Hailey Bieber is an easy and delicious way to create a Margherita “pizza” without actually making a pizza from scratch. Our version of her pizza toast makes an excellent snack or light lunch, we hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Hailey Bieber’s Pizza Toast Recipe
A luxurious version of Hailey Bieber’s Pizza Toast recipe which pairs sourdough bread with a decadent burrata and tomato topping.
- 2 slices Sourdough Bread
- 4 tablespoons Butter, unsalted
- 6 slices Tomato, 1/4 inch thick each
- 1/4 cup Marinara Sauce, warm
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil, extra virgin
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon Truffle Oil
- 4 ounces Burrata Cheese
- 2 ounces Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 fresh basil leaves, for garnish
- Warm a skillet on medium heat and butter both sides of your bread slices.
- Toast the bread for about two minutes per side until golden brown.
- While that’s cooking, slice a ripe tomato and marinate the tomato in a shallow bowl with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Once the toast is ready, turn the heat to medium-low and add the burrata cheese, tomato slices, marinara sauce, and seasonings on top. Cook for about five minutes, until the cheese has started to melt.
- Add freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano, basil, and truffle oil to finish off the pizza toast.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
- Use garlic butter on the pizza toast for added flavor.
- If you can’t find burrata cheese, use fresh mozzarella instead.
- You can substitute red wine vinegar in the tomato marinade if you don’t have fresh lemons.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 644mg | Potassium: 367mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1579IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 693mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Roasted Tomatoes and Olive Oil Ricotta Toast post.