We bring you another super tasty and easy version of a classic ricotta toast you can prepare in less than 20 minutes. Pistachio, ricotta, and honey toast provides a mouthwatering combination of sweet and mild flavors plus crunchy textures. This is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack for toast lovers of all ages.
Pistachio, Ricotta and Honey Toast Recipe
A luxurious Pistachio, Ricotta, and Honey Toast recipe which pairs pistachios drizzled with honey on a creamy ricotta toast.
- 8 slices Baguette
- Olive Oil, extra virgin, to taste
- 8 tablespoons Ricotta
- 8 teaspoons Pistachios, chopped, toasted
- Honey, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spray bread slices on both sides with extra virgin olive oil and place them on a baking sheet.
- Toast until lightly golden, 8 to 10 minutes (turning halfway through).
- Remove from the oven and let the slices cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread ricotta over bread slices.
- Top with chopped pistachios and drizzle with honey.
- Serve and enjoy.
- For more flavor, you can add grilled pear slices.
Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 418mg | Potassium: 143mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Sun-Dried Tomato Ricotta Toast recipe post.