We decided to try Truff’s new white truffle oil in this simple yet classic pizza recipe. If you love cheesy pizzas, you will enjoy this indulgent meal. Our homemade pizza Bianca features four kinds of cheese and white truffle oil. Don’t be surprised if this decadent pizza gets devoured in just one sitting, you’ll probably want to double the recipe.
Pizza Bianca with Truff’s White Truffle Oil
A luxurious Pizza Bianca with Truff’s White Truffle Oil recipe which pairs homemade dough with a decadent four cheese topping
- 1 batch Homemade Flatbread Pizza Dough
- 1 ½ tablespoons Truff's White Truffle Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves, finely grated
- 8 ounces Fresh Mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Provolone
- 3 ounces Pecorino Romano, finely grated
- ¼ cup Ricotta, plus extra if desired
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper, freshly ground
- ¼ teaspoon Italian Seasoning, dried
- Fresh Basil, if desired
- Mix the pizza dough and let it rise at room temperature until doubled in size.
- While you’re waiting on the dough, prepare your cheeses and grate the fresh garlic.
- Combine the ricotta, black pepper, and Italian seasoning and set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and stretch out the dough onto a pizza pan (spray the pan with cooking spray first).
- Bake the dough for 5 minutes, then take it out and brush the crust with one tablespoon of Truff’s white truffle oil (or olive oil if you don’t have truffle oil) and spread the garlic on top.
- Add a thin white sauce layer by spreading the ricotta mixture onto the crust.
- Next, add the mozzarella and provolone, dispersing fresh basil leaves wherever you want them.
- Top the pizza bianca with pecorino romano and bake for 10 to 15 more minutes until all the cheese has melted.
- Drizzle the remaining white truffle oil on the pizza and serve.
- Feel free to add red pepper flakes or baby arugula to garnish your pizza bianca just before serving.
- Use a microplane to grate the garlic.
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 729mg | Potassium: 109mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 668IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 658mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Flatbread Pizza Dough Recipe post.