Raspberry and ricotta stuffed French toast is a delicious version of a traditional French toast you must try. Filled with flavors and with its creamy texture, this toast will enchant your tastebuds. There is really something special about this toast… a combination of sweet and tart raspberry flavor, crunchy and tender texture at the same time, ricotta and raspberry stuffed French toast will become one of your favorite combos!
Raspberry & Ricotta Stuffed French Toast Recipe
A luxurious Raspberry & Ricotta Stuffed French Toast recipe which pairs raspberry with creamy ricotta stuffed into decadent French toast.
- 8 slices Brioche Bread
- 2 cups Ricotta Cheese
- 3 Eggs, large, lightly beaten
- 8 tablespoons Milk
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- Cooking spray
- Raspberries, fresh, to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine lightly beaten eggs and milk.
- Spread each bread slice with ricotta.
- Top four slices with raspberries and close the sandwich with the other bread slice.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and half of the butter and let it melt over medium-low heat.
- Dip two toasts into beaten eggs and coat well on both sides.
- Place the toast into the skillet and cook until lightly brown on both sides.
- Remove them from the skillet and repeat with the remaining two toasts.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Serve with honey or maple syrup and fresh raspberries.
- For more flavor, you can combine ricotta with a pinch of cinnamon.
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 190mg | Sodium: 179mg | Potassium: 235mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 799IU | Calcium: 324mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Ricotta Cheese Toast post.