When we saw Truff’s Black Truffle Arrabbiata Sauce, the first thing we wanted to do was put it with shrimp. If you’re concerned about the spiciness of this sauce, no need to worry as it’s a mild spicy vs a burn-your-mouth kind of spicy – which makes this recipe reminiscent of a shrimp fra diavolo.
Scrumptious and flavorful shrimp is paired with this mildly spicy Black Truffle Arrabbiata Sauce, to make a mind-blowing spaghetti dish. With only 15 minutes of cooking time needed, this Truff Pasta Sauce makes us feel like we’re “cheating” when whipping up an elegant weeknight dinner.
Spaghetti Shrimp Fra Diavolo Recipe with Truff’s Black Truffle Arrabbiata Sauce
A luxurious spaghetti shrimp fra diavolo recipe which pairs scrumptious and flavorful shrimp with a decadent black truffle arrabbiata sauce.
- 10 oz. spaghetti
- 20 shrimp, washed and peeled (keep the heads aside)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 jar Black Truffle Arrabbiata Sauce
- ½ cup dry white wine
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti and drain them 2 minutes before the time indicated on the package instructions.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic cloves and shrimp heads.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Blend with wine and cook until it evaporates. Remove shrimp heads and garlic cloves.
- Add shrimp tails, Black Truffle Arrabbiata Sauce, and chopped parsley. Stir well to combine.
- Cook for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti and 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Truff Pasta Sauce can be purchased here.
- Use any type of long and thin pasta (bucatini would work great!)
- You can try this recipe with homemade black spaghetti prepared with squid ink.
Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 240mg | Potassium: 215mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 84IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Black Truffle Ragu post.