Our whipped Nutella tiramisu with no eggs is a lighter version of the traditional Italian tiramisu. This dessert recipe is a crowd-pleaser and happens to be incredibly quick to make; no need for overnight refrigeration. Enjoy this decadent yet airy interpretation of traditional tiramisu.
Whipped Nutella Tiramisu with No Eggs Recipe
A luxurious Whipped Nutella Tiramisu with No Eggs recipe that pairs ladyfingers with layers of decadent whipped Nutella filling.
- ¼ cup Nutella
- 1 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Mascarpone
- ½ cup Espresso, warm
- 36 Ladyfingers
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Combine the Nutella, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, heavy cream, and mascarpone in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk it until thickened to soft peaks.
- Place the warm espresso into a bowl, then add the ladyfingers. Lightly soak them, don’t let them turn soggy.
- Create one layer of three ladyfingers. then spread a layer of the whipped Nutella mixture on top.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have three layers of ladyfingers and three layers of the whipped Nutella mixture.
- Dust the top of the whipped Nutella tiramisu with cocoa powder, then serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
- If whisking by hand is too much for you, use a handheld mixer for faster results.
Calories: 985kcal | Carbohydrates: 98g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 56g | Saturated Fat: 35g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 325mg | Sodium: 208mg | Potassium: 1298mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 1994IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 218mg | Iron: 6mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Tiramisu Recipe without Ladyfingers post.