Butter boards are a viral trend that seems to be popping up all over the place. A butter board is a clever and unique version of a charcuterie board, and they are easy to make and always Instagram-worthy. We hope you enjoy our sweet version of a butter board. This is the perfect addition you can serve at your next weekend brunch.
Blueberry Pecan Sweet Butter Board Recipe
A luxurious Blueberry Pecan Sweet Butter Board recipe that pairs blueberries and candied pecans with decadent honey butter.
- 2 sticks Butter, unsalted
- ¼ cup Blueberries, fresh
- ¼ cup Pecans, candied
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Edible Flowers, optional garnish
- Toast, to spread the butter on
- Get a clean wooden board ready and let the butter soften to room temperature.
- While you’re waiting, wash the blueberries and let them dry on paper towels.
- Take the candied pecans and roughly chop them with a chef’s knife.
- Once the butter is soft, use a hand mixer to whip them together.
- Spread the butter evenly in the center of the wooden board.
- Top it with drizzled honey, blueberries, and pecans.
- Add edible flowers around the edges of the butter board to create a more colorful presentation.
- Let your guests serve themselves and give them sliced toast to spread the butter on.
- You can sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on top of the butter board for extra sweetness.
- Feel free to use candied almonds or walnuts if you can’t find pecans.
Calories: 54kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 0.5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 0.3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 0.04mg | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 26mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.2mg
Tried this recipe?Please rate it above!
If you like this post, then we definitely recommend checking out our Pistachio, Ricotta and Honey Toast Recipe post.